Beauty Brand Review: tarte's Rainforest of the Sea™ Deep Dive Cleansing Gel
Putting on makeup is one job, but removing it is an entirely different mission. Especially with waterproof makeup, makeup removal can be a hassle.
Thankfully, tarte's Deep Dive Cleansing Gel is exactly the solution to your makeup removal problem!
This gel is part of the Rainforest Of The Sea line, a collection with both amazing skincare products and makeup products like contour palettes, concealer, and lip colors. All of these items are must-haves.
So what is unique about this cleanser?
- Removes waterproof makeup
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed
- Doesn't leave oily feeling
- Doesn't dry out skin
This gel is also infused with lavender and Indian gooseberry, so it leaves skin smooth and bright after use! Additionally, this product is vegan, hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free like many tarte products.
How to Use:
Personally, I use this product with tarte's limited edition scrublet, which is just a gentle product to pair with this cleanser. If you choose not to use a scrublet, your hands work just fine too.
- Make sure your skin is damp.
- Dispense about two pumps of product onto the scrublet.
- Apply the product directly onto face and even out product in circular motions with the scrublet.
- The gel should form a smooth foamy lather on your skin.
- Work this into your skin for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Thoroughly wash face and pat dry.
- All done!
Featured image Via